I love dips. Like… looooooove dips. So much so, that sometimes we’ll have a meal entirely of dips! Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of my favorites. Spicy, delicious and EASY!
Start with cooked, shredded chicken (if you’re running short on time and/or feeling lazy, grab two cans of cooked chicken breast – I did!).
Add that yummy cheese!
I use reduced fat cream cheese because it’s creamier (and healthier).
Then comes the Hidden Valley Ranch Light Dressing (because it’s my FAVORITE brand).
Then… the most delicious, spicy, Frank’s Red Hot Wing sauce. Start with less than you think you’ll need; you can always add more. (Which, obviously, I recommend.)
Then the spices! (I basically add garlic powder and onion powder to all the food in my life. #alltheflavor)
Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir well. Give it another spin for 2 minutes, or until heated through. Add extra ranch and/or wing sauce as desired and give it one last stir. Then, sprinkle a little parsley on top (because parsley makes everything pretty). Serve with Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps!
Voila! Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip! (This particular batch is headed with us to a Snack Party < errr… I mean Super Bowl Party> tonight!)
Give this crowd-pleaser a try! I’d love to hear what you think!
- 3 cooked, shredded chicken breasts (or two large cans of chicken)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 4-6 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- ½ cup Hidden Valley Light Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- salt & pepper
- Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps
- Shred or break apart chicken.
- Add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ranch, wing sauce.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper.
- Mix well.
- Microwave for 2 minutes, stir, then microwave an additional 2 minutes (or until hot).
- Sprinkle with parsley (because it's pretty!)
- Serve with pretzel crisps.